Characteristics and Advantages
- The extreme flexibility of the material makes installations fast, easy and economical.
- Low thermal conductivity (κ value) which makes it highly efficient and effective in the insulation of cooling or heating system.
- Closed cell structure forms a good water vapor barrier.
- Able to withstand tearing, rough handling and severe site conditions.
- Dust, fiber free and resistance to fungus growth.
- Self extinguished in nature.
- ISO9001:2015, ISO14001: 2015
- Air Conditioner, Chiller Insulation, Duct system
- 55kg/m3 – 80kg/m3
- FM Approved Class 0, TUV/PSB, ROHs, REACH, UL 94, GBCA, SGBC
- Ducting, Chilled Water Piping & Commercial
- Thermal Conductivity ('K' Value):
- Temperature Limit:
- – 40 °C to + 105 °C
- Class 1 & Class 0